Today I wanted to share some of my personal beauty essentials. So without further ado:
1. Kiehl’s – Ultra Facial Moisturizer (for all skin types)
I heard and read a lot about Khiel’s, so I decided to give this one a try. It’s a good product, although the texture is just a little bit too heavy for my liking.
2. Manhattan – BB Cream (Beauty Balm)
I like to have just a little bit of color for everyday, so I normally go for a tinted cream.
3. Yves Saint Laurent – Touche Éclat
I just love this one! Read my whole review here.
4. Catrice – Calligraph (Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen Waterproof)
For my everyday makeup I like a really thin line, so this eyeliner is just perfect, also it stays on and doesn’t smudge.
5. Catrice – Better Than False Lashes (Volume Mascara Waterproof)
One of those mascaras, that intensifies your lashes, but still lets them look kind of natural. 😀
6. Labello – Lip Butter Original
My lips tend to get really dry, so this one is a must!
7. Tangle Teezer – Compact Brush
Best brush I had so far. Read my whole review here.
What are your beauty essentials?