I love Antipasti! So no wonder I’m a bruscetta fan. 😉
If you feel like me, just make some yourself. It’s easy!
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 small onions
- garlic (optional)
- 6 TS olive oil
- 4 slices white bread
- Cut the tomatoes and onions into small pieces. Leave the tomatoes to drain, too much jap will make the bread too soft. If you like garlic, cut it into very small pieces.
- Mix them with the olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Roast the bread in the oven for 10 minutes. (180°)
- Grate the Parmesan. (Fresh one tastes so much better!)
- Place the tomatoes on the the bread slices and decorate it with the Parmesan and basil.
- It’s best served with the bread still warm.
Will you try to make some yourself?