Rocket-tomato-mozzarella-salad is one of my favorite lunch meals and just again I realized it is really quick to make. Often the thoughts of cutting everything for a salad and of how much time it takes, keep me from really doing it. Especially if I don’t have much time. But as you only have to cut the tomatoes and mozzarella here it isn’t bad at all.
- tomatoes (I like to use cherry tomatoes)
- mozzarella (I used nearly a whole one in the picture)
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
(I mostly differ the size of the salad a bit according to my hunger.)
- Cut the tomatoes and the mozzarella
- Prepare it all on a plate
- Season it with salt and pepper
- Dress it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
It goes really a lot faster than you think. And I really just love it!
Do you like it?