Today I made this super delicious chicken nuggets with guacamole.
The guacamole is easy and fast to make, but the chicken nuggets are a bit more time consuming. Nonetheless I loved them!
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1/2 avocado
- 50 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of citrus juice
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 60 g tortilla chips
- chili flakes
- 2 eggs
- Dice the garlic and the onions and chop the coriander.
- Remove the avocado from it’s skin and squash it.
- Mix the avocado with the cream cheese, citrus juice, onion and garlic. Season it with salt and pepper and fold in the coriander.
- Cut the fillet into small pieces and season it.
- Crumble the chips and mix them with with chili. (The amount of chili depends on your likes.)
- Whisk the egg.
- Bread the meat in the flour, eggs and tortilla-mix.
- Fry it in oil until it’s crispy.
- Serve it with the guacamole.
What do you think about this recipe? Will you try it?