Some days ago I tried this delicious nutella sandwich recipe. It was so delicious!
Even I posted about a healthy nutella recipe some time ago, I have to admit that this time I used the real one!
The sandwich is easy and fast to make.
- Cut different fruits into slices. I used banana, kiwi, strawberries and apple for my version, but I think you can easily switch!
- Toast your bread or toast.
- Smear your toast with nutella.
- Place the fruits on the bread slices.
- Just put the layers together and your ready!
Even I stacked up three toasts in the photo, I would advise you to only do two. Although the higher staple looks cooler it is a lot more difficult to eat. Believe me I’ve tried!
I also thought at first that the kiwi wouldn’t really fit, but I have to say it tasted really good!
Will you try it out? Have you done something similar before?